Thursday, July 26, 2018

Accepting my global

Really have been lucky I think with the way things have gone as will talk relentlessly about global attention and details around it as trying to process and figure out. But how often do I just go, wow, am global? Where how is easy enough: web enables.

If you have things that can interest people around the world where those are idea things, you can put them out here and can get a global reality which I've had for over a decade.

But the experienced global reality simply did not fit my preconceived notions and there was no instruction manual. And also there were things I believed were true from looking at other global realities or people I thought were and it was like, huh?

Is nothing like what some folks were saying. And is odd to realize when certain people actually were not global, or were not in the same way. But maybe some organization was, and could promote certain people like they were.

Who do I mean? Who don't I mean, is more pertinent I think. Am simply stunned by the audacity now.

And then there was the problem of money. There IS the problem of money and reality is that at least with certain things I just shut down. Was like, none of these things are making sense.

And you think of just about any country that makes the news about just about anything and I have looked at that country in lists from web metrics showing I have something pulling interest there.

There was so much fake about the 20th century have realized.

As the web makes more sense and we get time with people who are drawing global to just witness what they can or cannot do, am getting back to solid ground.

But like look at them political. People think followers are actually followers when that is just some label some tech guys who themselves lack much demonstrated influence at all put there.

If had been me? I'd have used word--audience.

Your audience on the web? Can make or break you but more than likely most people will simply ignore you--unless you deliver something they want.

So much of the 20th century was fake which stuns me to write. Especially so hated various specious claims of fakery which are NOT true. Yes, NASA astronauts landed on the Moon. Of course there was the Holocaust which is a shame on our species along with so much else.

But about celebrity? Were so much lies.

We will get more of the truth in the 21st century am sure. And how will people handle the truth?

Am still struggling with myself let alone worrying about anyone else. And will figure it out. Will even figure out the money thing am sure.

Where am so wanting authenticity now. So wanting the stories to be real.


James Harris

No comments: